Sendmarc is growing at an incredible rate. To facilitate this growth, a salesperson is required to prospect, manage and close deals with clients in the enterprise space.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of this role, developing documentation where necessary, supporting the broader business and providing input into crafting the best experience possible for our customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying prospects in the enterprise segment that would benefit from the use of Sendmarcs services.
- Generating interest in customers using sales presentations.
- Managing clients through follow up, relationship building and communication.
- Development of sales goals, with the support of the broader team and implementation of a plan to meet those goals.
- Reporting on and managing sales pipeline.
- Develops familiarity with Sendmarc and competitor offerings, is able to answer questions and discuss the pros and cons of each.
- Develops Sales Documentation as required and based on learnings from experience.
- Recognizing problems in the methods and procedures of the company and developing means to solve these problems
- Completing all other responsibilities, roles, tasks, duties, and jobs of a salesperson that require his/her willingness and supervision.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, marketing or similar field
- 3-5 years’ IT sales experience
- Knowledge of relevant products and services
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excel and Word Skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong ability to set and meet goals
- Attention to detail
- High energy and motivated