We are looking for a full-stack software engineer to work on our product platform. The role requires you to be proficient in object-orientated, test-driven development which enables our continuous deployment pipelines to function.
You will be responsible for building new features inside the product, extending existing functionality, and maintaining the platform.
We strive to have a high standard for the quality of code that we produce which leads to great user experience. We hope you feel this is as important as we do.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Extend the functionality of the platform by writing clean, testable, maintainable code.
- Design and develop automated tests and test-automation suites.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Work to fulfill the development goals in an agile environment.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other engineers, implementation engineers, and the product owner to plan and achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience developing interactive SaaS applications.
- Proficient in test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Also desirable is familiarity with:
- Deployment tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Build and deployment automation tools.
- Building and designing APIs.
- NoSQL databases.
- Machine Learning.